1. WestHollywood.com
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. December 18, 2005
  4.  Subscribe via email
From texas me an a roomate looking to move to weho area..just wanted to know if any one knew off any decent apt in that area..that could be affordable..and make a friend online..
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
HOWDY! Fellow Texan here. Look on this site in personals for MENTOR. I will be happy to point you in the right direction for finding apartment, etc. I think FRONTIERS has a online version. Not a good as TWIT but a pretty good resource to get an idea of what is available. WeHo still offers good values in rent controlled apartments, but you will not find them online, or advertised anywhere, only a sign in front of a building. I found an amazingly large place for $650. a month, great location. I hope at least one of you already has a job lined up. That can be a bit more of a challenge than a place to live.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
For anyone contemplating a move, craigslist.org is an excellent resource. Many medium-sized and most large cities have comphrehensive listings: apartments jobs activity partners cars volunteer opportunities Los Angeles is a very expensive city compared to the living costs in Texas.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Contribute!