1. WestHollywood.com
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. November 16, 2006
  4.  Subscribe via email
Any know of any good after hour clubs in LA ?
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Reflex last Sat. night/Sun. morn was great with Kimberyly S. If you're in the mood for afterhours, hopefully on the same weekend Reflex is happening, it works especially with a great dj. See everyone Thanksgiving Eve & NYE!
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
The after hours at Ultra Suede (marathon sessions) are really good. I've been there twice, and the vibe is good. I love the size of the place, good crowd, and the place is nice. Way better than the Henry Fonda (that place is spooky! I can't put a finger on it, but it has a bad vibe.) Anyway, I recommend Ultra Suede. I just might go there again Sat. Nov. 18
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
have any of you guys been at the (ultra suede sat. night after hours/their is a guy with suspenders, he is blonde ,very hot and he dances very strange. it is totoly dope, i want to learn his moves. and i hope he cums this saturday night oct, 28th that coming from a weird o like myself . any way i just wondered if any one else know what i mean ?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
I heard mixed reviews about it being a lot smaller and smaller dance floor but the DJ line up is GOOD!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
I was wondering if anyone has checked out Boy La yet ? ( old probe location )
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
SEE You there!!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
Yeah I've heard of MARS, haven't been yet. Reflex 10/15 at Ultra Suede. Avalon on Vine goes late many nights. It's not totally gay but it depends on the event for the night and the DJ. I'm doing Masquerade at the Mayan with DJ MANNY LEHMAN Sat. 10/29.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
good and afterhours in LA unfortunately are an oxymoron except for MARS at the Henry Fonda Theatre.. This Saturday well Sunday AM... the FIERCEST of DJS are Alexander and DeLeon for afterhours.. both are EXTREMELY high energy and very trancy/circuit
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 8
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Contribute!