1. WestHollywood.com
  2. Visitor's Center
  3. January 20, 2007
  4.  Subscribe via email
Going to LA this summer, is it a safe place?
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hey guys... Coming to LA next weekend to meet up with an old friend. Any good bars/shows I should check out? Always like to catch a good drag show. I hear that Mickey's has one on Monday, but I'll be leaving Monday morning. Any others I can check out?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Visitor's Center
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Check out the West Hollywood Visitor and Convention Bureau (visitwesthollywood.com). They can help with hotels and suggestions. West Hollywood is a fun and safe place to stay and it is close to things. Santa Monica Beach (Will Rogers Beach) is where the gays hang out.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Visitor's Center
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
First and foremost you should consult a good gay travel agent, assuming you are gay, and check out this site. They should advise you where to stay. Always consult a professional!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Visitor's Center
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Well I was hoping to get some advice of which areas to stay away from. Haven't been there before and was wondering if the city in general is a pretty safe place to stay? I'm going there with me friend for the summer holidays and would like to see the attractions and spend some time on the beach(es)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Visitor's Center
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
LA has its bad areas as well as good. What part of LA are you planning on going to?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Visitor's Center
  3. # 5
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Contribute!