1. WestHollywood.com
  2. Gay Issues
  3. December 2, 2008
  4.  Subscribe via email
How do/did you survive a broken heart/breakup after 20 years?
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Sorry that you have to go through that. Take time discover yourself more, take on hobbies, read, spend more time with friends. I was without a relationship for many years and got hooked up through a friend that I met at a park after mentioning to what my likes are. Saying "hello" to someone you see every so often goes a long way. Stay platonic for awhile by getting to know the person. Good luck.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Issues
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Just wondering how you are doing? It's been a while now. Hope you are picking up... Love to you!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Issues
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
I had a long term relationship end, and after a short "mourning" period, I picked myself up, dusted off, and never looked back! HIS loss! Not mine! PS he still comes sniffing around from time to time, even though he is not in a new relationship. NEVER let him know how much you were hurt. That still puts him in "control". Head up! Move forward! Best of luck!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Issues
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
How do/did you survive a broken heart/breakup after 20 years? Depends what you did in 20 years. If you were the true LOVER you could be hurt and very sad. You will feel that you lost part of your body, and that your best friend is gone. But there is always a BRIGHT SIDE at the END of the DARK TUNNEL. If you continue to live life and look for LOVE you may find your way back again to the SUNSHINE. But if you go to an OPEN RELATIONSHIP LIFESTYLE, you will become a WHORE, PROSTITUTE, you will be a man who NOBODY takes seriously, You will be a JOKE and at the end of your life you will be end up in some gay bar drinking alone and giving tips to GO-GO DANCERS. And if you are so LUCKY you may find some young WHORE who will give you HEAD for some Cash because they are usually uneducated and they do not work.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Issues
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Take a long trip out of the city - enjoy, embrace and enjoy your individualism. Probably easier said then done however as old loves go, new ones open, bringing out the creativity you once had when you met your last love 20 years ago!!!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Issues
  3. # 5
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Contribute!