John McHugh-Dennis's Points History

March 8, 2015
+1 Replied to a discussion Dan Savage's HUMP! Film Festival, LA
March 6, 2015
+1 Liked a reply from the discussion Greg, we grew up together. We took care of each other for the last 18 years. I'm sorry I wasn't there in your last days. I love you and I miss you. See you in Heaven. Luis Collazo
February 21, 2015
+1 Replied to a discussion Fresh Fridays
January 30, 2015
+1 Liked a discussion, CATCHING UP WITH FRANKIE GRANDE
July 18, 2014
+1 Liked a reply from the discussion Not knowing much about your relationship, I cannot offer anything specific, but I can say somethign that is generally true for everyone: if one of you wants an open relationship and the other does not, then you have to break up. It's just that simple. The reason is because in this scenario, the one who does NOT want an open relationship always wins, becasue he has a society-imposed sense of moral superiority backing him up. Meanwhile, you will succumb to a life of unfulfilling monogamy and will be miserable. Best advice? Talk to him clearly and plainly about it immediately. If you cannot come to some kind of compromise then end it. He may be a really great guy, but if he cannot provide you with the lifestyle that you really want, you'll just end up cheating. Better to end it amicably now and move on to someone who's value systems and level of open mindedness are better aligned with your own.
+1 Replied to a discussion Open Relationships. Do they work? I am thinking about opening mine, but don't know how to bring this up. Can someone living this give me pros,cons and advice?
July 17, 2014
+1 Liked a discussion, What are your plans for this weekend? Tell your WeHo buddies where they should be going
Contribute!