INFUSION Presented By Comcast NBCUniversal
InFusion, presented by Comcast NBCUniversal, is a symposium led by industry professionals including speakers, panels, workshops and an exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour at Universal Studios, the world’s largest motion picture and television studio. InFusion forges connections between emerging filmmakers who are LGBT people of color writers, directors and producers and established entertainment industry professionals in Los Angeles to nurture talent and skills.
Previous InFusion participants include:
- Ron Meyer (President & COO, Universal Studios)
- Karen Horne (VP, Entertainment Diversity Programs, NBC)
- Lauren Anderson (VP, Current Programming, NBC)
- Robert Baltazar (Director, Reality Development, USA)
- Lourdes Diaz (VP, Drama Programming, NBC)
- Jennifer Levy (VP, Development & Production, Bravo)
- Joanna Johnson (Fairly Legal, creator Hope & Faith, Make It or Break It)
- Lisa Joy (Burn Notice, Pushing Daisies)
- Steve Harper (Covert Affairs)
Past workshop topics included:
- Networking - Working Writers on Writing
- A Power Lunch with an NBCUniversal creative executive at each table for a more personal conversation about the ins and outs of Hollywood.
InFusion is on Friday, March 13, 2015.
Apply online now to be one of the 40 participants to attend this special day.
Deadline for applications is Monday, March 2, 2015.